- Life Time
- $26,110.00 -37,940.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
415 Old Tappan Rd
The Kids Birthday Party Host facilitates creative and entertaining children s birthday parties. The position creates a fun and enthusiastic environment and engage children in a wide variety of exciting activities. The host organizes and implements activities and games for children.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, acknowledges and interacts with members and their guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Facilitates and supervises organized birthday party activities and ensures children are active, interested and safe throughout the party
- Explains and demonstrates games and activities to party participants
- Responds to any questions, complains, or conflict in a timely manner
- HS Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to communicate and exchange information with guests who have inquiries about Life Time products and services
- Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs
- First Aid certification required within the first 60 days of hire
- Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED certification required within the first 60 days of hire
- Completion of all state or federal requirements prior to first day of work
Associated topics: anfitri?nas, anfitri?n, dining room attendant, dining room captain, food and beverage server, hostess, maitre d, restaurant server, server, servidor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...